TikTok Guide: How to Use TikTok For Small Businesses
TikTok is the trendiest platform among all the social media networks. Everyone from celebrities to grandmas is using TikTok for their entertainment or business purposes. How many entrepreneurs are using TikTok for business? This platform looks like a video-sharing platform, but you can promote your business on TikTok. 35% of the marketers were using TikTok for their brand enhancement.
What is TikTok and why should you do business on TikTok?
TikTok is a short version of YouTube with a lot of amazing features. You can make videos from five seconds to 60 seconds long. TikTok also provides a lot of features such as edits, AR filters, and you can add special effects. Additionally, TikTok has a huge music library for choosing your songs for your content.
TikTok is one of the growing platforms, and it is the sixth-largest social network. Here are TikTok statistics that help to improve your business knowledge:
- The app has been downloaded more than 2 billion times
- It was the second most downloaded app in 2020
- The average user opens TikTok 8 times a day
- Approximately 60% of TikTok users are female, and the rest of the people are male.
Understand TikTok Platform:
If you are considering TikTok as an SMBs tool, start to create a business account on TikTok. This is not the type of place where you make tough sales for your specialized software. This kind of promotion is not going too far on TikTok. That’s why many marketers are considering TikTok as the best tool for their business.
If you want to explore the platform, here are a few things you should try:
Watch Others Videos: When you open the TikTok app, you will automatically get tons of videos in front of the screen. Click them and watch the videos to learn about the TikTok platform.
Create your own content: You aim to become a famous person on TikTok; you should make your content unique and effective. Hereby, you will get more views, likes, and followers for your TikTok videos. If you want immediate followers, you can buy likes TikTok for your account. Don’t miss to add affective filters, stickers, and much more.
Follow TikTok account as you like: Check your competitor’s videos on TikTok and follow their performance which helps to improve your business tactics. Also, keep an eye on their content, like what type of content they post, when they post and more.
TikTok for Business: Try a Unique Type of Content
Once you have completed your research about competitors and your target audience on TikTok, it’s time to create your content for your business. Don’t repeat the same content like lip-syncing, there are many options to promote your business.
Here are some more ideas to grab the audience’s attention:
- Introduce yourself like who you are, your team members and about your brand
- Share inspirational stories which help to reach more followers.
- If you are a pet lover, you can make content with your cute pets.
- Post behind the scenes videos for engaging your audience
- Upload how is your product made and explain step by step process
- If you are a travel lover make content with your travel diaries. You should clearly explain the visa process, flight, ticket, accommodation, food, and more.
- Want to inspire others to start a business? Make a tutorial based on a successful person.
There are a lot of ways to make content and upload it on TikTok. Things to remember about TikTok is a funny and entertaining platform. So think properly and make your content viral on this platform.
Plus, the most important one is adding hashtags to your content. It helps promote your business and bring brand awareness to the audience. Don’t miss adding content-related hashtags to your content.